If you are searching for the easiest way to accomplish Kailash Manasarovar Yatra,the best possible way for you will Kailash Manasarovar Yatra via Lhasa.Your journey starts with flying over highet peak of the world Mt.Everest to reach Lhasa.You will get to visit the popular Tibetan sites as Potala Palace.The tour will be blend of culture,nature and adventure tours which will be a life time experience for you.
Arrive Kathmandu. Assist and greet upon arrival and transfer to hotel. Evening – briefing on Lhasa and Kailash Manasarovar tour.
Visit Pashupatinath Temple.
Transfer to airport and fly to Gongar. Transfer to Lhasa (1 hr). Rest of the day free for getting acclimatization.
Manasarovar or similar
Sightseeing tour in Lhasa which includes Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazar.
Manasarovar or similar
Drive from Lhasa to Shigatse. 6 hrs
Drive from Shigatse to Saga. 10 hrs
Hotel Grand or similar
Drive to Manasarovar Lake. 9 hrs. Take dip in the Lake, pooja etc
After lunch drive to Darchen. 1 hr. Before driving, you may take dip in the Lake again.
Drive to Yama Dwar 30 min and start "Parikrama" on foot to Diraphuk. 6 – 7 hrs.
Cross Dolma La and arrive Zutulphuk. 10 hrs
End parikrama and drive to Saga.
Hotel Saga or similar
Drive to Shigatse.
Drive to Lhasa.
Hotel Kyichu or similar
Transfer to Gongar, fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Hotel Royal Singi
Free until departure transfer to airport for flight home.
End of service
* Arrival, departure transfers and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by AC coach as per the program.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu for 3 nights on full board with vegetarian meals. .
* Accommodation in Lhasa and Shigtse at hotels in double/twin or single bed rooms and at rest of the places at the best available hotels/guesthouses on room sharing 4 – 8 bed in a room.
* All transfers and sightseeing tours in Tibet by coach with English speaking guide and baggage, equipment by truck.
* All vegetarian meals throughout the tour in Tibet (breakfast and dinner is served hot in the dining room and picnic lunch is served in the hot-cases during long drives)
* All kitchen equipment.
* Duffle bag (big bag for keeping personal clothes and equipments).
* Warm jacket (on returnable condition)
* Bottle for taking Manasarovar jal home.
* Steel hot cases for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner..
* Experienced tour leader / coordinator (accompanying the group from Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
* Services of cook, kitchen boys and helpers
* Oxygen cylinder.
* Pulse and Oximeter.
* Gemow bag (life saving bag at high altitude) and basic First-Aid box.
* Tibet visa fee and permit fee for Kailash and Manasarovar.
* Yaks and Yak-men to carry baggage, food, fuel etc while making parikrama of Mt. Kailash.
* Certificate on successful completion of the tour.
Price does not include:
* Sleeping bag (not required as hotels and guesthouses provide beds with blankets).
* Extra cost of transportation, porterage etc involved due landslides, snowfall, political and natural disturbances and any other unforeseen conditions.
* Extra cost of accommodation and meals in Kathmandu for staying more than 3 nights as per the program to match the flight schedule or for any other reasons.
* Expenses of personal nature such as insurance, beverage, telephone calls, tips etc.
* Charges of pony and driver and porterage if required to ride on for Kailash parikrama.
* Any other cost not mentioned as included.